We spent 6.3 hours researching mountain bike rental prices, locations, and more. In summary, this is what riders think:
5 shops to rent from
- Chile Pepper Bike Shop Moab has the highest rating of 4.9 stars and 155 reviews. Probably the best shop for high-end mountain bike rentals in Moab. 🔥🔥🔥 Bike to rent: Evil Offering GX
- Double Down Bike Shop has a local feel, owner operated and the customers rave about their service, online booking and ability to help book the shuttle. 🔥: The Niner Jet 9 is a great value
- Rim Cyclery is the oldest bike shop in Moab and still going strong. A very central location, right downtown and has a decent line up of bikes. 🔥 Scott Genius
- Poison Spider is one of the busiest bike shops in town, first shop as you enter the town. A great line up of bikes and the staff is helpful but parking may be an issue. We recommend walking down here to pick up your bike and riding back.
- 🔥🔥🔥: Ibis Ripmo all the way, chances are they will be out of stock. It’s a hard bike to come across.
- Moab Cyclery is located in the middle of town, and offer a bike shuttle of their own. They also have lots of parking available.
- 🔥🔥: Santa Cruz Nomad for the shuttle rides