Triple Crown Moab Adventure – Bike, Paddle, Canyoneer
Private Guided Canyoneering Tour (4 hours/half day)
Guided canyoneering tours in Moab are an excellent way to explore terrain that is off the beaten path and see places that cannot be seen without the use of technical equipment and competent guidance. Our guided canyon tours are beginner and family-friendly. We tailor our tours to the abilities and goals of your group, and we promise to leave you with lasting memories of your time in Moab.
Throughout the experience, you’ll be hiking, scrambling, rappelling, downclimbing, and sometimes wading through canyon pools. We back up every rappel with a second rope that your guide will manage, so experience is not required – just a sense of adventure and excitement for exploration!
- The tours are private at no extra cost to you. This provides our guests with a personalized experience that cannot be found with other outfitters.
- Our guides are passionate, fun, and experienced. All of our guides are trained to the highest standards and ensure that your safety comes first.
- We strive to add value to our tours by educating our guests about the local geology, natural history, and flora and fauna. Ask us anything!
- Physical Difficulty: Easy
- Technical Difficulty: Moderate
- Rappels: 2 – (90ft/27m, 100ft/30m)
- Total Distance: 3mi/5km
- Total Descent: 626ft/191m
- Min & Max Elevation: 4196ft/1279m & 4659ft/1420m
Mountain bike the world’s best mountain biking trails (full-day adventure)
Get a full-day high-performance, full-suspension, mountain bike rental to explore the world’s most desired trails.
You’ll show up at the trailhead on the day of your rental, without the need for a bike rack or worrying about transporting your bikes!
- Full-day rental of high-performance, full-suspension mountain bike.
- Personalized experience to help you get set up on the bike and how to properly ride it and information about the trail system to make sure that you have a great experience!
- Trailhead rental with no transportation of bikes required
All you have to do is show up, get fitted on the bike, and have an amazing experience riding some of the best trails in the world.
Paddleboard on the Colorado River (3.5 Hours / half-day adventure)
A family-friendly paddleboard trip down the Colorado River. This is a flatwater trip so you do not need to worry about any rapids. The towering sandstone cliffs will surround you as you paddle downriver. The entire trip borders Arches National Park as you float, paddle, and swim downstream. Our guides will talk with you about the local area and why Moab, Utah is such a special place.
Includes PFD, paddle, pump, helmet for whitewater sections, transport straps